Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Learn to Park or Get Off the Road!

So, we returned from lunch this afternoon and there was one parking spot available in front of our office. However, the inconsiderate jerk in the spot next to it had parked his huge, gas-guzzling Chevy 2500 super cab well over the line. I cannot stand when people do this. I have even been known to make my wife re-park the family mobile (read: mini van) when she missed the spot. Being the kind person I am, I let all of my passengers out of the car and proceeded to park in the open spot inside of the lines. Unfortunately this only gives Mr Inconsiderate about 8 inches to open his driver side door when he leaves. I would be lying if I did not admit that it made me feel better.

P.S. I drive a beat up 1996 Ford Explorer so an extra dent from this this guy's door would only serve as a badge of honor at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It made me feel better.

And did you just say that your wife is incapable of parking your minivan without your coaching assistance?