Monday, September 29, 2008

Massive Update

Since there were several things I wanted to comment on today I decided to do a bullet list to try and keep it short:
  • I did a 20 minute trail run with my friend in Colorado. This was my first trail run and I enjoyed it (after not during). I had to walk a few sections but other than that I thought I handled the new type of running and lack of oxygen pretty well.

  • I did not watch all of the presidential debate last Friday but my favorite part was when Obama said (and I paraphrase), "I have a bracelet too that was given to me by srgt uh uh um by tthe mother of srgt uh...". He finally got the name out but it was such a "me too" moment that totally backfired on him.

  • The gas shortage in Georgia is really starting to become an issue. I am not sure if this is an actual supply problem or if people around here are just stupid and creating the problem with their panicking. What's funny is that I hear we are the only state having these issues right now.

  • I got to play Duke Nukem 3D this weekend on my Xbox 360. This was a huge game when I was in college and we spent many a day with wires spread between our rooms or having LAN parties to play this game. Now I can play it across Xbox Live and not have to drag by computer to someone's house to play Dukematch.

No comments: