Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back

I had to take a couple of weeks off from running because of a foot injury. Last night I went out and tested it out and had no problems. Plus, I ran 2 miles in 18:54 which is just under a 9:30 mile. If you know where I live you will be impressed with that time, otherwise you may make a comment about your grandmother's electric wheelchair being faster than that.

I caught the season premier of Biggest Loser last night. I was surprised at how excited these people where when they found out they would be on the show. I guess they see it as a life-changing event even though it is tough road they will walk (or crawl) for the next several months.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think Kayla's motorized VW Beetle does about a 9-minute mile. *snicker*

Just kidding--even though I find running horrendously boring, I commend you for finding something you enjoy and sticking to it. Keep running.